- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for a Junior Lawyer to join our UA legal in-house team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting drafting and revising contracts and other legal documents
- Supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the Company
- Assisting with research and analysis of legal issues
- Provide regular updates/reports
- Dealing with projects assigned by the Head of the Legal team
- Working in an office 2-3 days per week might be required
- A Master’s Law degree in Ukraine
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience will be an advantage
- English – Upper-intermediate (both spoken and written skills)
- Curiosity & Fast learning
- A keen eye for detail
- Multitasking and meeting deadlines at the highest level
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences that delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience-driven company, that puts you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work where, when, and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital