- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Founded by Sunny Gambhir in 2012, Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences. We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We have successfully built over 150 products for our range of clients. Delivering exceptional user experience is everything to us, and therefore our clients trust our craft and experience in product design, management, and delivery. Our company mainly operates in the USA, Europe, Ukraine, UK, and India.
We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group that also comprises a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in architectural discussions with clients
- Driving architecture and design directions for project teams
- Driving the estimation process
- Taking the complete technical ownership of a project including hands-on development – doing whatever is required to get the job done
- Writing code using best practices, considering requirements such as security and performance
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into the day to day activities of the team
- Managing, mentoring and supporting team members
- Reviewing and enhancing team processes and outputs
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of architectural and design patterns
- 2+ years of proven experience creating end to end architectures and then overseeing through delivery
- Minimum of 10 years of overall development experience
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge and expertise in cloud-native applications
- Experience in optimizing the application for various non-functional aspects like scalability, performance, and security
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
It will be useful if you have:
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- AWS certified developer
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Multi-cultural work environment.
- Remote work opportunities.
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion.
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital