Senior Product Owner
- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences.
We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of client/partner products and the overall success of the client/partner relationship and product quality.
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions associated with digital platforms and software.
- Act as the main client/partner liaison and point of contact in regards to product definition and release roadmap. Create constructive and positive relationships with them using remote tools. Work directly with them to understand their business goals for the software and objectives for the project.
- Extract business and technical requirements based on client/partner vision and business goals for the solution.
- Create artefacts associated with the documentation and development of digital products based on the extracted requirements.
- Research business and technical needs for potential solutions.
- Articulate options and potential solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with the Scrum team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development and QA personnel to elaborate user journeys, user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Mentor colleagues and inform and improve Windmill processes and methods of work.
- Ensure Windmill has a high performing and happy Product team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Technical Product Manager working on enterprise software development projects.
- Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks, Agile/Scrum.
- Demonstrable experience creating User Journey Maps, Value Proposition Canvases, Story Maps, App Maps and/or other user modeling and diagraming tools.
- Experience with UML and other relationship modeling and diagramming techniques.
- Understanding of how to gather and document business and technical needs, including User journeys, how data is managed and flows, business rules, and functional design requirements.
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path.
- Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision and the ability to articulate it.
- Would be a plus:
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum certification (CSPO or equivalent) preferred.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- PE accounting and support
- Referral program
- Training programs allowance
- Health insurance with COVID coverage
- Corporate English classes
- Team-building activities
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Remote work opportunities.
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion.
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!