IT Talent Sourcer
- Germany | Berlin
- Full Time
As we are expanding our Recruitment team, we are looking for passionate, proactive and open-minded IT Researcher (Sourcer) with a strong mindset for continuous improvement and result-focused personality.
- Cooperate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand talent needs and create an effective search strategy to recruit candidates
- Identify best talents via various sourcing techniques
- Review online profiles and resumes
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain and update candidates’ databases
- Post and update vacancies on various job boards
- Monitor and analyze the labor market; explore and suggest new locations and markets if necessary
- Provide analytics and reporting, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Develop and implement new effective sourcing strategies
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- 3+ years of experience in IT Researching
- Excellent data processing and IT skills (understanding of recruitment process, roles and technologies in the IT industry)
- Understanding of IT market — technologies/trends/salaries/locations specifics
- Experience using recruitment tools (X-Ray, Boolean search) and techniques
- Experience using job boards, LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Behance, Dribbble, social media, internal database, alternative searching tools
- Interest in new Recruiting trends and social media
- Hands-on experience with ATSs
- Highly result-oriented and proactive person
- Very good communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Perfect time management and self-organisation skills
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- English: fluent
So, who are we?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and teams members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/.
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our teams the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal Opportunities at Windmill:
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.