Lead Angular Developer
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Founded by Sunny Gambhir in 2012, Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences. We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We have successfully built over 150 products for our range of clients. Delivering exceptional user experience is everything to us, and therefore our clients trust our craft and experience in product design, management, and delivery. Our company mainly operates in the USA, Europe, Ukraine, UK, and India.
We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in estimation process
- Participate in or drive architectural discussions for new applications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with product, designers and backend, HTML/CSS developers, QA and other team members
- Write code using Angular best practices, considering security and performance
- Perform code reviews and refactoring
- Contribute ideas and drive continuous improvement
- Mentor and support team members
- Minimum 6 years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ with commercial experience
- Experience with Angular Material and Material CDK, knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing using Karma & Jasmine or Jest, and e2e tests using Protractor.
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting and mentoring team members
- Good team player
- Self-starter, eager to learn and explore, grow and adopt new approaches
- Firm believer in continuous improvement – identifies, suggests and drives improvements across delivery
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulated manner with self-confidence
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency
It will be useful if you have:
- Experience with Webpack, GraphQL, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Java, React, Vue.js, CI/CD practices
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Multi-cultural work environment
- · Remote work opportunities
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion.
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital