Global Human Resources Manager
- United Kingdom | London
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Global Human Resources Manager to join our international team and take ownership for real transformation within a growing company.
- Manage and mentor the global People Care and recruitment team; ensure the performance of team is in line with the business needs
- Promote, develop and drive employee engagement and culture of high performance of the full organisational team with the company growth globally
- Rethink and improve all HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures; implement and drive new HR initiatives
- Enhance the goal setting, performance, appraisal and personal development frameworks across the company
- Ensure legal compliance for Human Resources and recruitment
- Sets goals, objectives and metrics for People Care and the People Care team and monitor and assist with them
- Keep track of IT industry trends
- Assist the recruitment team in building a strong company branding to attract top talents
- Oversee team training programs
- Plan and implement the People Care related budgets
- 9+ years of general Human Resources experience plus 2+ years of experience in recruitment in IT
- Experience managing and leading a global team
- Advanced degree with a Human Resources related focus
- High level of experience with best practices of Human Resources and personnel administration
- Strong knowledge of employment laws, planning and implementing HR budgets
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A proactive attitude and can-do mindset
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a high throughput environment
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions
So, who are we?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and teams members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/.
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our teams the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal Opportunities at Windmill:
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.