Release and Support Manager
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Release and Support Manager who is focused on delivering high quality software and applications. The Release and Support Manager is a key part of our team and plays a key role in the delivery process.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Lead Release Management for the products by defining the release strategy and executing the procedures with the teams across environments
- Oversee the Infrastructure that the products are built upon, including the team, processes and monitoring tools utilized to support them
- Manage the global Support team and coverage schedule. Act as an escalation point for support. Make sure the product support knowledge base is maintained. Create, monitor and improve performance metrics for product support and the support team. Conduct Incident analysis and apply learnings.
- Manage, mentor and support team members
- Review and enhance team processes and outputs
- Successful Release Management experience
- Infrastructure Management experience including significant hands on experience with AWS and microservice architecture
- General team management experience
- Schedule flexibility needed to manage global team
- 8-10+ years of proven experience in product development
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with postgresql db or Aurora
- Knowledge in monitoring systems like Prometheus and Grafana
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience managing application support
- Hands-on full stack developer with expertise in Java (Spring) and React
- Hands on experience with Mobile application development
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/