Senior Angular Developer
- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join our development team and support them in the product delivery of impactful products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in estimation process
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Communicating with Designers and Backend, HTML/CSS developers
- Writing code using Angular best practices, considering security and performance
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Minimum 5 years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ and commercial experience of 1.5 years
- Experience with Angular Material and Material CDK, knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UNIT testing using Karma & Jasmine or Jest and e2e tests using Protractor.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs
It will be useful if you have:
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences that delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience-driven company, that puts you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work where, when, and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital