Business Development Manager
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to execute on our B2B strategy in the United States. The position is a key part of our growth team and will focus on building our core businesses.
Windmill is a global digital design agency dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with offices throughout Europe, and the US.
We are a diverse team of digital strategy, experience design, and enterprise engineering specialists with extensive backgrounds in complex product design and delivery for banking, healthcare, compliance, and other industries.
With our proven design thinking methodology, we offer clients and partners the trusted guidance and technical support required to explore transformative opportunities and strategically execute them. We offer a premium service and are dedicated to making each engagement a success.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identifying new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, new partnerships or new products and services
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders to develop proposals to address these needs
- Presenting the capabilities and services of Windmill to prospective clients and partners
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards reaching them
- Possessing a strong understanding of the company’s services, the competition in the industry and positioning
- Collaborating with design and sales teams to ensure that the requirements are met
- Comply with the regulations and laws of business development
- 5+ years of B2B consulting services or digital product design & build sales and business development experience
- Business development strategy design and implementation expertise
- Proven ability to consult and negotiate
- Understanding of technology solutions and UX design
- Team worker and great communicator at all levels
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional consultation and presentation skills
- Results driven and pragmatic
- Good understanding of how to use CRM systems.
Why join Windmill ?
- Learn from a diverse global team of experts
- Be at the cutting edge of innovation and design
- Opportunity to build out the US business development function
- Fully remote
- Competitive compensation
We live by our values:
- Act with passion
- Take ownership
- Be honest & transparent
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
This position is offered by Windmill Smart Solutions Inc, a part of the Windmill Group
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/