Associate BA/Product Owner
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for a BA/Product Owner to be an integral part of our delivery team. You will play a key role in creating innovative digital experiences and enterprise class applications as well as ensuring Windmill is seen as a world-class product organization.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance. We have an ever-growing portfolio of client-led and entrepreneurial partner-led products.
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of client/partner products, the overall success of the client/partner relationships and product quality.
- Act as a key client/partner liaison and point of contact and create constructive and positive relationships.
- Work directly to understand the client/partner vision, business goals and objectives in order to determine business and technical requirements.
- Create artefacts associated with the documentation and development of digital products.
- Articulate options and potential solutions to meet business needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions
- Work with the Scrum team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development and QA team members to elaborate user journeys, user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Analyze and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of goals.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Product Owner or Technical Product Manager
- MBA or Graduate degree in related or technical field
- Outstanding, professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with vision and the ability to articulate it.
- Understanding of software product development practices and technologies
- Experience creating User Journey Maps, Value Proposition Canvases and/or other user modeling or diagraming tools.
- Understanding of how to gather and document business and technical needs.
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate
Would be a plus:
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum certification (CSPO or equivalent) preferred
- Experience working on enterprise software development projects.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/