Senior Angular Developer
- Ukraine | Lviv, Dnipro, Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Angular Developer to turn our innovative wealthtech experience designs into enterprise-class web applications.
We are growing an expert team to transform the digital experience for High Net Worth Individuals being serviced by private banks, multi-family offices, trust companies and other providers. We are building and taking to market a next-generation product and toolkit called Topaz. You will be instrumental in ensuring we have the most exciting and highest quality offering in the market. We need smart and creative individuals who are passionate about making a difference, who can push the boundaries and share in our success. Check us out at https://topaz.digital
Topaz is part of Windmill, a well-established, boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, UK, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance. For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital
- Participate in estimation process
- Participate in and/or drive architectural discussions for new applications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with product, designers and backend, HTML/CSS developers, QA and other team members
- Write code using Angular best practices, considering security and performance
- Perform code reviews and refactoring
- Contribute ideas and drive continuous improvement
- Mentor and support team members
- Minimum 5 years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ and commercial experience of 1.5 years
- Experience with Angular Material and Material CDK, knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with UNIT testing using Karma & Jasmine or Jest and e2e tests using Protractor.
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience supporting and mentoring team members
- Good team player
- Self-starter, eager to learn and explore and grow and adopt new approaches
- Firm believer in continuous improvement – identifies and suggests and drives improvements across delivery
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with self-confidence.
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Challenge yourself and grow
- Respectful and inclusive culture
- Flexible working practices
- Friendly environment
- Multinational experience
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- PE accounting and support
- Referral program
- Training programs allowance
- Health insurance with COVID coverage
- Corporate English classes
- Team-building activities
- Lovely, international team!
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!