Junior Android Developer
- Ukraine | Lviv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro, Kyiv, remote
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Junior Android Developer for our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/
- Driving the Android development team to deliver high-quality applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participating in the estimation process
- At least 1,5+ years developing Android apps either independently or with a team
- Good knowledge of Kotlin, Java core, data structure.
- Good knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views, and other Android UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines
- Understanding of core Android Components like Activities, Fragments, and Services
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate English language proficiency or higher
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Experience with other technologies like XML, JSON, and web services
- Experience with External SDK
- Previous experience in development banking or financial projects
- Experience with Flutter
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!