Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for a proactive Executive Assistant who will report directly to the CEO, work closely with the Leadership team and provide executive, administrative, and development support.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external teams on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
Windmill is a digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance. We have an ever-growing portfolio of client-led and entrepreneurial partner-led products.
For more information, please check the company website at www.windmill.digital.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a variety of administrative tasks: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Represent the CEO by attending meetings in his absence.
- Communicate with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the Leadership team and partners.
- Work closely and provide proactive support to the Leadership Team, including administrative support, travel arrangements, processing expenses, visa applications, greeting visitors and ensuring the consistent application of all policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the CEO on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Process CEO’s diaries, holiday requests and absences.
- Deal with correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential. Comply with data protection legislation, manage company files and filing (both electronic and hard copy), archiving or disposal of documents when appropriate.
- Support and remind the CEO of his external commitments.
- Maintain and expand professional knowledge.
Leadership Team Support
- Serve as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Leadership team and manage Leadership activities, via coordinating meetings and receptions; arranging hotel accommodations; processing travel reimbursement requests; compiling, assembling, and distributing meeting materials.
- Coordinate Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit meetings, maintain confidential files and contact information; coordinate meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
- Management Liaison with teams
- Assist in scheduling and attending meetings. Represent the President in designated meetings as required.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepare an account of the meetings and designate and follow up on assigned action items.
- 5+ years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e., IT).
- Previous experience in a customer engagement, administrative or PA role.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, leadership team, and external partners.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Workspace tools.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Effective communication with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and cultures.
- Advanced English.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.