Head of Business Development
- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
We are seeking a Head of Business Development who has experience in selling technology and digital services, globally.
You should be confident in your abilities to secure new business revenue, delivering strategic campaigns to drive profitable growth, and are always searching for that next win. Ultimately, you must be a passionate and outgoing individual, commercially driven and excited by the opportunity to work within a high performing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a role in developing strategy, in line with the group sales vision, in order to meet and exceed sales goals/targets
- Work cross-departmentally in a collaborative manner with marketing in order to maximise results
- Take ownership KPI reporting and feed back to senior leaders in the business, which will set the baseline for budget setting and strategic decisions
- Develop and implement strategies for the effective targeting and acquisition of key clients/ sectors based on market trends and company/ division vision
- Conduct product, knowledge and skills training to enable sales staff to be efficient and effective
- Oversee recruitment, training, coaching and new business development employees
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospects to achieve revenue targets
- Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, to secure their engagement
- Drafting proposals, SoW’s and contracts – and negotiate costs when necessary
- Facilitate successful sales by collecting client information and requirements
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s sales process
- Works to maximise sales and meet targets in the short and long term
- 5+ years of technology or digital sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Must be able to demonstrate you attend relevant events and have a social media presence
- Ideally 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within an organization
- Proficiency with CRM software such as HubSpot
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with team members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.