- India | Pune
- Full Time
- Mobile Team
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Engineering Manager to join our team. You’ll play an important role in helping our development teams to deliver high quality applications to our clients and stakeholders.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
- Enhance the effectiveness and productivity of the team.
- Responsible for team member management and performance reviews.
- Make sure that the processes related to development are enhanced, applied and run smoothly – remove obstacles, create efficient processes, manage tools and licenses etc.
- Facilitate and enhance communications within the team.
- Help team members to develop and flourish through coaching and training.
- Manage current & future team strength through development and hiring.
- Oversee and manage team budget.
- Handle day-to-day team and team member issues.
- Assist with the allocation of members to various engagements.
- Represents Windmill and the team at industry conferences and within the community.
- 3+ years of experience managing development teams.
- Upper intermediate English language proficiency or higher.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer.
- Experience in delivering enterprise level front end web applications using HTML, CSS and other web front end frameworks
- Hands-on full stack developer with expertise in Java (Spring Preferable) and Angular 2+
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Team worker and a great communicator at all levels.
- Demonstrated strong managerial and influencing skills .
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Manages time successfully, prioritizes effectively and meets deadlines.
It will be a plus:
- Advanced Degree or certifications in development related areas
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/