Country Lead | IN
- India | Pune
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Founded by Sunny Gambhir in 2012, Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences. We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We have successfully built over 150 products for our range of clients. Delivering exceptional user experience is everything to us, and therefore our clients trust our craft and experience in product design, management, and delivery. Our company mainly operates in the USA, Europe, Ukraine, UK, and India.
We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a great team and ensure we’re growing
- Work to achieve and maintain a high standard of operational excellence and team engagement
- Plan, set objectives, and make progress against country and company objectives
- Effectively manage the local budget, P&L and Utilization, Billability for the country
- Prepare & Monitor key metrics & Reports towards Finance, operations and Deliveries
- Dive deeper where needed to identify areas of improvement
- Drive company and local initiatives, both on the operations side and in our community efforts
- Be responsible for Learning and Development for the team
- Act as the ambassador of our culture and values and propagate these effectively amongst the team
- Provide effective communication and feedback to all team members
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the teams
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Great organizational skills and a high level of oral/written communication skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Ability to prioritize workload and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent data driven decision making ability backed by sound analytical thinking
- Planning, estimation, delivering and operations management skills
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.