Senior Product Owner | Financial Services
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our product team and support them in product strategy and delivery of impactful products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of client/partner products and the overall success of the client/partner relationship and product quality.
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions associated with digital platforms and software.
- Act as the main client/partner liaison and point of contact in regards to product definition and release roadmap. Create constructive and positive relationships with them using remote tools. Work directly with them to understand their business goals for the software and objectives for the project.
- Extract business and technical requirements based on client/partner vision and business goals for the solution.
- Create artefacts associated with the documentation and development of digital products based on the extracted requirements.
- Research business and technical needs for potential solutions.
- Articulate options and potential solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with the Scrum team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development and QA personnel to elaborate user journeys, user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner working on enterprise software development projects
- Experience working with digital applications
- Technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks, Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, business rules, and functional design
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment
- Upper- intermediate or fluent French and English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with a vision and the ability to articulate it
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with team members based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team members the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.