QA Automation Engineer
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer who is passionate about quality to join our team. The QA Engineer plays a key role in making sure that our teams turn our innovative experience designs into high-quality enterprise-class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Create and maintain testing documents.
- Follow test tasks outlined by the QA Lead.
- Effectively communicate bugs and issues to our development team.
- Be open to learning/using automated tools/frameworks.
- Ensure process adherence to QA and quality plan and be responsible for meeting timelines and quality standards.
- Identify issues, investigate end-to-end and develop an action plan.
- Identify opportunities for value adds, initiate and execute them.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- Clearly present the findings and status to the team and stakeholders.
- 2+ year’s experience in automation preferably using such tools as Karate, Selenium, Selenium Grid, Cypress, Katalon, JMeter, Jenkins using Java, Groovy, TypeScript.
- Strong exposure to Blackbox, Performance, API, UI, Regression testing.
- Strong in Test design techniques, Execution, Test & defect management.
- Good understanding and practical experience in BDD, Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Clear understanding of SDLC & STLC.
- Ability to be stress-resistant, deal with multiple projects and committed to working towards deadlines.
- Experience with test strategy creation.
- Basic understanding of domain like Banking, Healthcare etc.
- Good understanding of Web/Mobile technologies and difference in testing approaches.
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with self-confidence.
- Experience in Fintech projects and big applications are preferable.
- Knowledge of CI/CD like Jenkins or similar.
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/