Senior UX Designer
- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
Why join Windmill Digital?
Windmill Digital is a digital product delivery company headquartered in Switzerland. Our team of experienced designers, strategists, and engineers love to deliver impactful digital experiences.
We design and develop high-quality digital products for enterprises and start-ups in industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, media, retail, and compliance. We love out-of-the-box ideas, and our team of design thinkers and software developers never fail to impress. We aim to create digital products that meet top industry standards but also impact people’s lives positively.
Windmill Digital is part of a larger group which comprises of a ventures arm. Windmill Ventures has built and launched multiple products which include Topaz Digital, Nilaya Care, Nilaya Digital, and Audra.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct design sprints or workshops to collect and evaluate business goals and user needs.
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews & user surveys
- Create pitch-decks and visual concepts of products
- Conduct UX audits of existing products to reveal gaps in UX
- Develop customer journey maps and flow-charts for the products
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and new UI elements for products
- Deliver an outstanding user experience through an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Develop and maintain design systems for the products
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to contribute your vision to our products and projects and help drive each engagement toward success. You will fully participate in the product design and development process – including project estimation, research, client-facing discovery, ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping, and visual design.
- Our collaborative environment emphasizes personal growth and support and will allow you to share your knowledge while also learning from colleagues.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design
- Experience conducting design sprints or workshops with clients
- Experience in interface design for web and mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design
- Experience designing complex enterprise projects (creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines)
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach to create a user flow from scratch
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Multi-cultural work environment.
- Remote work opportunities.
Values and Culture:
These values guide us, inspire us, keep us happy and help us to do the best work of our lives. We welcome those who share our values.
- Act with passion.
- Taking ownership.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now! For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital