- Ukraine | Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for experienced candidates having played the role of an Operations Lead within a Technology “Product Development” OR “Technology Consultancy/Outsourcing” company background, who understands the difference between Operations Mgmt. (internal) and Delivery/Service Management (external)
- Lead, implement standards/processes to ensure day to day responsibilities around office administration,Facilities Mgmt., legal/compliance, Budgets/Finance/Taxation, and related MIS reporting.
- Develops and maintains strong contacts and working relationships with local external vendors, partners including Authorities, Agencies, Banking, NGOs/CSR etc.
- Establish the development, implementation and maintenance of various Ops/admin standards/policies covering (office administration, housekeeping, Health & Safety, Security, local compliance, Environmental/CSO, Company IT Assets (Laptops/Mobiles), Companywide Software/Tools/Platform like – Atlassian, Jira, Payroll, Collaboration, Time Mgmt., Expense Mgmt. etc.) the organization.
- Ensure statutory compliance and legal formalities for local operational needs.
- Manage and monitor the Operations budget ensuring best value in all expenditures.
- Communicate, collaborate operational priorities and changes to internal stakeholders in response to business objectives and needs.
- Well versed with operational KPIs and metrics like – Cash Conversion Cycles, Operating Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin, Operating Cash flows, Overtime, Utilization Ratios etc.
- Should be able to produce budgeted v/s Actuals, Cost and Revenue forecast for a period.
- Well versed with various SOW/Contractual requirements and contractual types.
- Works with Country/Location leads to ensure the above is enabled & practiced.
- Collaborate, Liaison with other WMSS Organizational Leaders and CxO members.
- Around 15 years of experience in Operations Management with 5 years in IT Business Operations (ideally in a technology engineering/consulting company)
- Exceptional people collaboration, coordination skills; ability to establish systems & processes resulting into operational efficiency, cost optimization, business continuity and P&L.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to interpret data, generate insights and anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Implement strategic initiatives improving Operational efficiency, Cost optimization, Commercials Forecast, Budget/Actuals, Cost/Expenses etc. with streamlined MIS.
- Ensure office infrastructure, work environment standards covering safety, health and business continuity aspects.
- MBA (Operations or Finance) OR Master’s degree in commerce.
- Related credentials, trainings and certifications are plus.
Tools/Platforms – Knowledge/Awareness
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Workflow/Dashboard/Reporting tools knowledge (Atlassian, Jira, Dashboard tools etc.)
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/