Finance Tech Lead
- Switzerland | Geneva
- Full Time
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our product team and support them in product strategy and delivery of impactful products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in architectural discussions with clients
- Driving architecture and design directions for project teams
- Driving the estimation process
- Taking the complete technical ownership of a project including hands-on development – doing whatever is required to get the job done
- Writing code using best practices, considering requirements such as security and performance
- Performing code reviews and refactoring
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into the day to day activities of the team
- Managing, mentoring and supporting team members
- Reviewing and enhancing team processes and outputs
Degrees and general experience:
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of proven experience creating end to end architectures and then overseeing through delivery
- Minimum of 10 years of overall development experience
Industry of focus:
- Strong experience in Finance industry and its technological ecosystem
- A deep understanding of architectural and design patterns
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with integrating complex systems at the API layer
- Knowledge and expertise in cloud-native applications
- Experience in optimizing the application for various non-functional aspects like scalability, performance, and security
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent French language proficiency
- Upper/Fluent English proficiency
It will be useful if you:
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- AWS certified developer
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with teams based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our team the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities, etc.) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.